WARRANTY Terms & Conditions
- Warranty is applicable only for the original owner
- Prior approval by Trailer Guys must be sought before returning your trailer to Trailer Guys for any Claims
- Costs for any transportation will be at the customer’s expense
In the event of us accepting a warranty claim. We reserve the right to repair, replace or provide a full refund, less freight charges if applicable.
Trailer Guys warrants all trailer frames and fabricated steel components. To be free of structural or welding defects for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase.
Any warranty claim must be submitted in writing accompanied by photographs of the defective part.
All shipping charges for the return of faulty products must be paid for by the customer. Consequently, do not return goods without our written authority to do so.
Consumable items such as Tyres, Rims, Jockey Wheels, Brake Pads or Wheel Bearings are not covered under our warranty policy.
WHEEL NUTS may loosen after the first few kilometres of use and must be checked and re tightened if necessary.
TRAILER GUYS will not be responsible for; Any loss or damage resulting from your failure to undertake this matter.
- The warranties herein contained are non-transferable and apply to the original purchaser only
- Exercise of any of the above Warranties is subject to; delivery of the trailer to Trailer Guys including proof of purchase and the actual date of purchase.
- This warranty does not cover the cosmetic appearance of the galvanised surface of a trailer or its components. It does not extend to rust on painted and zinc coated surfaces.
- This warranty does not extend to any trailer which is found to have been used for any purpose other than that for which it was manufactured. Which is found to be over loaded. If it is found to be altered or modified in any way or; Which malfunctions due to prior damage, unreasonable use or failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance.
- Trailers used as part of a rental fleet or for a commercial purpose are not covered by this consumer warranty.
- If damages to the trailer or its failure to operate properly are because of abuse, neglect or misuse, warranty will be void and you will be charged for parts and labour.
- Damage caused as a result of incorrect application of any accessories fitted or failure to correctly attach accessories, are not covered by this warranty.
- This warranty will be negated by and Trailer Guys will not bear any responsibility for any warranty procedure or charge carried out without written authorisation by Trailer Guys.
- Trailer Guys reserves the right to improve any of its products through changes in design or materials as it may deem desirable without being obligated to incorporate such changes in products of previous manufacture.
- There shall be no implied or actual warranty with respect to the manufacture of, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose of any Trailer Guys trailer and Trailer Guys shall not be liable for any transportation charges, or for any direct, special, incidental, consequential (including loss of profit) or other loss or damage, whether based in contract, or arising from breach of any warranty or otherwise provided that Trailer Guys acknowledges that this warranty does not exclude or limit the application of any provision of any statute (including the Trade Practices Act) where to do so would contravene that Statute or cause any part of this agreement to be void (“non-excludable condition”). Trailer Guys total liability hereunder for a breach of any non-excludable condition (other than implied by Section 69 of the Trade Practices Act) is limited at its option to any one of supplying, repairing or replacing or paying the cost of supplying, repairing or replacing a trailer.